Here at Miller Plant Farm, we welcome bulk orders from commercial growers and resellers. In fact, we enourage orders to be placed as early as possible; and orders for spring transplants may be submitted as early as January.
Orders may be placed by:
Phone - 717-741-2631
We require a minimum notice for vegetables and vine crops:
- Ten weeks lead time is needed for onions and leeks.
- Eight weeks lead time is needed for tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, spring lettuces and spring cole crops..
- Six weeks lead time is needed for fall lettuces and fall cole crops. Plants are available just before July 1 until about August 20. Lettuces can be done for later dates. A separate order form will be mailed to you around the first week of May containing varieties and planting dates for fall crops.
- Five weeks lead time is needed for all vine crops (cantaloupe, watermelon, squash etc.).
- We prefer orders to be full trays of each variety. With the exception of Hot Peppers, the minimum we will do is half of a tray. The other half can be filled with another variety of the same type plant. Partial trays will be charged full price.
- There will be an additional charge of $2.00 per tray for any multiple variety trays (split tray).
Pick-Up / Delivery:
- All orders will be scheduled for Monday of the week that the transplants are requested. This allows the rest of the week for pick up or delivery.
- Pick up hours are 7:30AM to 4:00PM unless other arrangements are made.
- Delivery fees will vary. Fees are determined based on number of trays, distance and the ability to combine with other orders in your area. There is a $15 minimum charge for delivery.
- You must take whole flats to receive wholesale pricing.
- A tax form and number are necessary for tax exemption.