Our New Eastern Market Location
We have been greeting our customers at the New Eastern Market since we became a charter member in 1955. Just visit our stand at the Market any Friday from March till December between 7AM and 5PM for plants, fresh produce in season, and items for your gift-giving and seasonal decorating.
- After a long winter, satisfy your spring fever in early March when the first Pansies and Primroses begin to bloom.
- Get all your Easter gifts here. We have a colorful crop of Mixed Pots, Easter Baskets, Hydrangeas, Azaleas and Hyacinths.
- In April and May, it's time to plant. Come browse our wide variety of Bedding Plants, Hanging Baskets, Vegetable Plants, Perennials and Geraniums. We also have potting soil.
- June is a good time to add some extra color with a variety of Planters and Hanging Baskets.
- In July, it is time to plant Cabbage, Cauliflower and Broccoli for the fall.
- At the end of July, come get the most delicious Sweet Corn around. Cucumbers and Squash are also available.
- August and September bring juicy Cantaloupes and Watermelons. The Sweet Corn is still available along with Tomatoes and Peppers.
- In September and October, it's time to decorate for fall with Fancy Gourds, Pumpkins and Indian Corn Door Swags. Fresh Broccoli, Cabbage, and Cailiflower still available.
- During November and December, come see the largest display of Poinsettias in York county and choose the ones that catch your eye to add some joy to your Christmas season.